Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pepper Forever.


Saying these past few weeks have been hard would be the understatement of all understatements. Pepper was/is the best dude in the world and I am proud to have called him my best friend and my brother.
I have been avoiding writing this post cause it only brings more finality to his passing... but I know he would be super bummed if IP didn't continue. He actually had recently urged me to keep on when I wanted to quit this shit completely. Although nothing seems as funny, or as interesting without him around I will slowly try to keep it going.
I cannot stress enough how important this guy was to all of us. His legacy will live on forever. I wanted to take a moment as well and publicly thank all of you for the tremendous outpouring of support and love... even from those that only read this stupid blog in far off countries. It is truly appreciated... even if I can't get back and thank all of you individually. Thx.

Aaron Albert Pepper DG143 Rest In Peace My Brother.

143.

Thx Pepper.